is one of everyone working together within the school community, in a happy, caring, safe environment to inspire, excite and challenge every individual to achieve lifelong skills through a joy of learning.
We aim to ensure that all children:
- grow and learn in a caring and safe environment where every second counts and every child matters.
- are part of an inclusive broader curriculum and achieve their full potential.
- have confidence and high self esteem.
- respect themselves, each other and the environment.
- are able to work and play independently and collaboratively.
- are supported fully by the parents and the community.
Happy days, healthy lives and high achievement